[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: Human readable table names

  • From: Christian Egli <christian.egli@xxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 04 Jun 2014 10:23:52 +0200

On 06/03/2014 05:31 PM, Greg Kearney wrote:
It there a list of human readable table names for liblouis. I am contrcuting a
GUI and would like to use human readable names such as em-ueb-g2.cbt = UEB
Contracted and so on.

Does such a list exist?

I think Jamie once posted a list to the source in NVDA that translates the liblouis tables to human readable names. We've had discussions on this list before if we should provide this mapping. But there has been no consensus or at least no one has come forward with a solution. Check the archives if you are interested.

Tag der offenen Tuer: Die SBS laedt Sie herzlich ein: 28. Juni 2014 von 9 bis 16 Uhr. Mehr Informationen erhalten Sie unter http://www.sbs.ch/offenetuer