[liblouis-liblouisxml] Has memory-handling changed in liblouis?

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <john.boyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 May 2012 02:50:54 -0500

This is mostly for Christian and Bert. When using formatFor utd in
liblouisutdml I set aside about 64K for the input-positions array.
Everything seems to go fine until near the end of processing, when this
array is freed. Then the system produces some kind of dump. This is on
Linux. It is new with the new changes to the liblouis code. I looked at
liblouis_allocMem, and it seems to be just the same. Do you have
suggestions as to what might cause this problem and how it might be
solved?