[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: Corrected brailletable wanted.

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <johnjboyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2009 20:29:19 -0500

I think Christian Egli has corrected this error, or a similar one.
Perhaps you don't have the latest table. The best way to keep up to date
is to maintain a read-only copy of the subversion repositories on the
googlecode project pages for liblouis and liblouisxml.

John

--
My websites:
GodTouches Digital Ministry, Inc. http://www.abilitiessoft.com/godtouches