[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: Compressing whitespace on a node by node basis in LibLouisUTDML

  • From: Keith Creasy <kcreasy@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2014 12:04:50 +0000

What you say makes perfect sense John. Are we finding that words improperly run
together is a common problem? If this happens it is actually an error since a
browser is also going to run them together. The only exceptions might be in a
table or definition list where the cell separation provides the separation
rather than hard spaces. Table cells can be dealt with however and so also
should not be a problem.

Keith