[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: Changing version control system to git.

  • From: Mesar Hameed <mesar.hameed@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 7 May 2014 15:23:07 +0200

Hi Michael,

On Wed 07/05/14,11:54, Michael Whapples wrote:
> My only question, why not use GIT on googlecode?

As far as we could work out, only github provides a svn to git bridge.
We still need svn access for those that dont want to learn about git,
while at the same time not letting this stop the new workflow of the
team.

You can now continue working, please see:
http://github.com/liblouis/liblouis.git
the branch is called mwapples-logging
you can fork the repo and once completed ping the list for a
review/merge or we can give you commit acces as long as you are happy
with the workflow described in the previous email.

thanks,
Mesar