[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: Calculation of cursorPos

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2013 15:54:04 -0600

Hi Michael,

I'm glad you donn't find a flaw in the reasoning about the calculation
of cursorPos. The code does have to check that outputPos is not NULL .
Otherwise, if it ever is, there would be a segmentation fault or a
totally errroneous value of cursorPos.

John

John J. Boyer, Executive Director
GodTouches Digital Ministry, Inc.