[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: Brailleblaster-1.1.0 for 64-bit Mac now available

  • From: Greg Kearney <gkearney@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2011 08:42:48 +0800

John

I can not stress enough the need for Braille Blaster to be delivered in a
complete and ready to run form. Your typical end user is not going to be in the
position to find, download, compile and install bits and prices to get all this
to run it has to be a single package the way Louis was.

Sent from my iPhone

Greg Kearney
Association for the Blind of Western Australia