[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: Brailleblaster-1.1.0 for 64-bit Mac now available

  • From: Anders Holmberg <anders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2011 10:35:22 +0200

Hi!
Have you yet have any time to build a 32-bit version for xp to test?
I am wiling to do testing but i can not build it as i don't have any experiences in building applications from source.
But as i say i am willing to test it.
/A

John J. Boyer skrev 2011-09-17 05:47:
Greg,

Another tester found the solution to the error you got. However, there
are other problems that I will be looking into. I'll post an
explanatgion when those have been resolved.

John

On Sat, Sep 17, 2011 at 08:31:35AM +0800, Greg Kearney wrote:
JUst gave this a try on a MacBook and got the following:

MacBook-6:brailleblaster-1.1.0 tkearney$ java -jar brailleblaster.jar
***WARNING: Display must be created on main thread due to Cocoa restrictions.
Exception in thread "main" org.eclipse.swt.SWTException: Invalid thread access
        at org.eclipse.swt.SWT.error(Unknown Source)
        at org.eclipse.swt.SWT.error(Unknown Source)
        at org.eclipse.swt.SWT.error(Unknown Source)
        at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.error(Unknown Source)
        at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.createDisplay(Unknown Source)
        at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.create(Unknown Source)
        at org.eclipse.swt.graphics.Device.<init>(Unknown Source)
        at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.<init>(Unknown Source)
        at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.<init>(Unknown Source)
        at org.brailleblaster.BBIni.<init>(Unknown Source)
        at org.brailleblaster.BBIni.getInstance(Unknown Source)
        at org.brailleblaster.Main.main(Unknown Source)

On Sat, Sep 17, 2011 at 12:37 AM, John J. Boyer
<john.boyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>  wrote:
It is on http://www.brailleblaster.org I was not able to test it
completely, but I think it is ok. Let me know if there are problems.

Gregory Kearney
Manager - Accessible Media
Association for the Blind of Western Australia
61 Kitchener Avenue, PO Box 101
Victoria Park 6979, WA Australia

Telephone: +61 (08) 9311 8202
Telephone: +1 (307) 224-4022 (North America)
Fax: +61 (08) 9361 8696
Toll free: 1800 658 388 (Australia only)
Email: gkearney@xxxxxxxxx