[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: BrailleBlaster with Unicode char

  • From: G.Braille <g.braille@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2013 16:24:14 -0500

May I know when it would be implemented? is there upcoming plan or some progress on it? ----- Original Message ----- From: "John J. Boyer" <john.boyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

To: <liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, January 16, 2013 11:38 AM
Subject: [liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: BrailleBlaster with Unicode char

The basic capability to support Unicode Braille exists, but it is not
yet implemented.

John

On Wed, Jan 16, 2013 at 10:34:04AM -0500, G. Braille wrote:
Dear John,
Greeting!
I have installed the BrailleBlaster 32 bit and its speech friendly with
NVDA.
My question is, does the program support Unicode based chars. I know the
Ethiopic Braille is in the repository.
Thanks in advance.