[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: BrailleBlaster GUI Ready for Feedback

  • From: "Vic Beckley" <vic.beckley@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 May 2011 21:54:11 -0400

John,

I downloaded and installed just fine. I am not sure just what kind of
feedback you want now, but I found a couple typos:

Edit/cOpy. This should be Copy.

View/Decrease Fint Size. This should be Font Size.

This is a Java program, right? How does it work with a screen reader without
having the JAB installed. Believe it or not, I don't have JAWS. I am testing
with Window-Eyes (which does not even work with Java) and NVDA.

This looks like it is going to be a fantastic program when it is finished. I
look forward to working with you throughout the process. Great job!!!

Vic