- PowerLine tool plug-in ported to 2.6.
- Ground measures convert projected coords to pixels taking axis directions into account (DEMs that lay in the northern hemisphere, etc. would trip on this).
- Filter, Replace... command added. Lets you replace a given span with a different span, or a single elevation with another.
- Selection, Select Area... command added. Lets you select an area numerically with more ease than the Function Plot selector plug-in. You can also specify realworld measures such as m/km/degrees, etc. Policy for what is meant exactly by what is "inside the area" not firm yet except for pixel measures (e.g., from 0,0 to 0,0 selects one pixel whose location is 0,0).
- Filter, Interpolate command was accidentally hidden, now restored.
- Startup folder determination was broken; fixed. App dir is no longer "" in ~levinit.log file.
Until further notice, the ZIP archive containing the latest alpha is available via download link at http://www.daylongraphics.com/products/leveller/download/lev26a.zip