[lektrik_flyers] Re: Sat

  • From: Bill Beavers <bbeavers57@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lektrik_flyers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2005 21:22:08 -0700 (PDT)

None of my remarks or names are ever meant to be
diparaging or put downs about anybodys planes and
stuff.  I just like to have a creative outlet for the
way some things seem to just jump out at me at first
glance, so it is just fun and games.  I used to name
all of Wingo's stuff and since he won't bring any more
stuff out to play with us, I am having to pick you you
guys!  hee hee... where are you Johnny?!

Btw, I have considered calling my P-38 the Albatross,
but someone mentioned that buzzard might be more
appropriate.  I will let you all be the judge! ;-)  So
I will probably just keep on naming stuff until you
guys tell me to shut up! ;-)  It is not of course my
place to name your planes, but hey... somebody's got
to do it! LOL

--- Greg Clayton <clayton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hey, it gives it personality.
> Greg

Bill Beavers
Director of Technology
Vilonia School District
beaversb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://vilonia.k12.ar.us

by a fellow member.  If you no longer wish to be a member of this listserv,