[lektrik_flyers] Sat

  • From: david reid <davidreid67@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lektrik_flyers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2005 17:20:40 -0700 (PDT)

Bill's plane was interesting!  A real puckering
takeoff, I loved how it skimmed the tall grass on
takeoff.  I think it flew like a bird/ornithopter, by
flapping its wings, props weren't needed.  Maybe this
will get him to stop making fun of others
airplanes(gutless wonder, vomit comet)!  That really
is an interesting yellow though on Greg's insulator.

David

by a fellow member.  If you no longer wish to be a member of this listserv,
please follow the link (//www.freelists.org/list/lektrik_flyers) and
follow the onscreen prompts to be removed from this list.  Should this not work
for you send an email to bbeavers57@xxxxxxxxx and supply the email address you
wish to have removed from the listserv, and this will be done at the earliest
available opportunity.  Thank you and we hope you continue to enjoy being a
member of the lektrik flyers.