[lektrik_flyers] Re: New Project

  • From: "Lamb, Joe" <joe.lamb@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lektrik_flyers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2006 12:08:46 -0400

Well, the plane in question is currently a bundle of sticks, bits, and pieces
in a warehouse somewhere. I do have a Thomas Morse Scout that I built to about
the same specifications as i intend for the SE-5. It's a rubber free-flight
model currently, but the overall proportions, wingspan, and wing area are
similar. If I'm not working Friday evening I might string the motor through it
and give it a go. It'll be the model's first flight, and the fuselage is
prohibitively short for rubber power, so don't expect much.  Of course, that's
if I can get off work.