[LRflex] Re: way too many OOPS! url

  • From: Philippe Amard <phamard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 03 Dec 2007 12:47:13 +0100

Nice series Sonny, my favourite is
http://www.sonc.com/fest_07/pages/L1007255.htm
for the way the three little beauties look are the adult character.

I'm not so sure about the colour rendition of the whole set though.
They all look a bit too "flashy" or at least "vivid" on my screen; it could be me anyway.
Could you give details film, or cam used, and post processing?
Amitiés
Phil...x

Sonny Carter wrote:

Maybe you are bored, and don't mind idly clicking through some shots I made yesterday. There are way too many, and barely edited. Just click on the pix to move forward.
http://www.sonc.com/fest_07/

--
Regards,

Sonny