[LRflex] Re: way too many OOPS! url

  • From: Charlie Falke <chfalke@xxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 02 Dec 2007 20:10:36 -0500

Sonny Carter wrote:
Maybe you are bored, and don't mind idly clicking through some shots I made yesterday. There are way too many, and barely edited. Just click on the pix to move forward.
http://www.sonc.com/fest_07/

--
Regards,

Sonny
http://www.sonc.com
Natchitoches, Louisiana
USA
Sonny,
  I liked a lot of them.  One jumps out, the one with the two
queens, one psyched, and the one to the left been through it
too many times, maybe.   You need lightning reflexes to get two expressions
like that. Hat off to you. The shots of the band made me wish you were shooting
video a little.  They look very good, were they?
  The big group shot towards the end conveys: lots of good food got et. :-)
In the one of the rather large man and wife, (the wife's T says "we
can all use a little doe"), the wife's expression speaks volumes.
  Wish I'd been there, thanks for bringing it to us.

--
Charlie Falke                                         _____      /\
"One test result is worth                        |    |/        `o
 one thousand expert opinions" - Wernher Von Braun   0  N4003M
"Imagination is more important than knowledge" - Albert Einstein