[LRFlex] Re: the "Totally Insane Gadget Freak"

  • From: NATSTEK@xxxxxxx
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2004 14:50:23 EDT

David, as well as all others in the group,

As I used to tell my students, (many years ago), at both the Navy/Marine
Corps Air Traffic Control School and at the F.A.A. Academy, "There is NO Stupid
Question". The question that you may feel as being stupid, is in all
pbobability, also on the minds of your fellow Leica/ or other, users.

Actually, I feel honored when I can impart some of my knowledge to others and
save them the agony of finding out things the way that I did, "The Hard Way".

I am a garaduate of the "School of Herd Knocks" where I graduated "Magna Cum
Laude".

However, with that said, if anyone needs a personal answer, just e-mail me at
natstek@xxxxxxx and I'll keep it discrete.

Art Tafil