[LRFlex] Re: Michael Petre's introduction

  • From: Michaël PETRE <meushi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2004 19:26:36 +0200

Thanks David,

the 'new' SL has indeed been delivered since and even tho it is from '69, it looks like it only left the factory a few months ago (can't beat quality items for that).

Michael

On Jun 10, 2004, at 5:21 PM, David Young wrote:

Welcome Michael!

I trust that your 'new' SL has now arrived, and that you are enjoying it and the group!

Thanks for the intro... I believe these little intro's help us all to know who the others are, and builds a sense of 'community' within the group. Thanks for sharing with us. :)

For those who've come late, earlier intros can be seen (along with anything else) at www.freelists.org/archives/leicareflex/.

Best regards,

David

David Young,     | égalité, liberté,
Victoria, CANADA | fraternité et Beaujolais.

Personal Web-site at:
        http://www.horizon.bc.ca/~dnr
Leica Reflex Forum web-page:
        http://www.horizon.bc.ca/~dnr/lrflex.htm