[LRflex] new member

  • From: Herman Kempers <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2010 10:23:48 +0100

 Hi,

My name is Herman Kempers and I'm  living in Holland.

Last week I became a member of the Leica Reflex Forum.

A short introduction;

I used to be a devoted M user for years, but last year I traded my M8 in for a
Canon 5d II for it's much more diverse in it's use for my assignment work (and
after the news there will be NO  digital R 10)

Image quality of the 5d is excellent, but using it is no fun for me.

Renewing my love for Leica I recently bought myself a R5 and a R4s as second
body. Great!!

I mainly use the 50mm and ocassionally a 28 (Almost the same combination I
use(d) with the M4/6/8 and the 5d - 1,4/24 II and a 1,4/50 Zeiss Planar ZE)

So enjoying working with Leica R and on film again I'm interested in the news
of other R users.

If you're interested in my work, see an impression:
www.hermankempers-fotografie.nl

Thank you

best regards

Herman Kempers