[LRflex] Re: new member...

  • From: Douglas Sharp <douglas.sharp@xxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 01 Jun 2006 22:03:53 +0200

Hi Roberta ,
welcome to one of the most international, knowledgeable,tolerant,
informative, critical,  diverse and friendly bunches on the web.
You'll find anything imaginable here from brilliant birds, to bears in
the garden, flowers in multitudes, children, cats, dogs,steam trains,
and, and, and...
Very nice flower and garden shots, love the tulips and the ladder in an
orchard shot.And nice to see a new member with a portrait right from the
start.
Have fun - we all do - so join in
Douglas