[LRflex] Re: hummingbird, lenses eetc.

  • From: Steve Barbour <kididdoc@xxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2007 15:28:06 -0700

On Aug 14, 2007, at 3:21 PM, telyt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Andy Wagner <yxandy2001@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

 First of all I believe you posted your method and agreements in a
for one not only enjoy looking at your masterpieces, I have to think
about the story
behind each and every picture. You have a gift of portraying the human
side of a
doctors work in an exquisite manner. Keep up the work and keep posting,
mabe just
mabe, someone will notice and begin to realize what really is important
in the world.

I agree with Andy. I get the sense that Keith's questions are mostly the
result of a difference in cultures (US vs. UK) and that he's trying to
learn more about the cultural conditions that allow Steve to make and show
these photos.

I agree,

while we are at it Doug...do you get signed consents from the humming birds especially as they are for public consumption..... ?

:-)

Steve

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento