[LRflex] Re: hummingbird, lenses eetc.

  • From: "telyt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <telyt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2007 18:21:41 -0400

Andy Wagner <yxandy2001@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>  First of all I believe you posted your method and agreements in a
> for one not only enjoy looking at your masterpieces, I have to think
about the story
> behind each and every picture. You have a gift of portraying the human
side of a
> doctors work in an exquisite manner. Keep up the work and keep posting,
mabe just
> mabe, someone will notice and begin to realize what really is important
in the world.

I agree with Andy.  I get the sense that Keith's questions are mostly the
result of a difference in cultures (US vs. UK) and that he's trying to
learn more about the cultural conditions that allow Steve to make and show
these photos.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com