[LRflex] Re: by the river...

  • From: "Aram Langhans" <leica_r8@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Dec 2009 10:38:45 -0800

Very cool shot. American river, American flag... When I was looking at the shot I thought how cool would it be if those were eagles in the tree, but a large view showed just nests. But a very cool shot, indeed.

Aram

Aram Langhans
Retired (retarded?) Science Teacher
& Unemployed photographer

"The Human Genome Project has proved Darwin more right than Darwin himself would ever have dared dream." James D. Watson