[LRflex] Re: Wildlife (almost)

  • From: "Aram Langhans" <leica_r8@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2011 12:48:53 -0700

Ah.  You are getting the storm that came through here yesterday AM.  Rained
and thunder and lightning for about 5 hours.  Better (?) weather is on the
way.

My lower back is having all kinds of problems, too.  The lower spine/pelvis
is popping quite frequently, and the siatic nerve is acting up on both
sides.  Usually I only get one or the other.  Getting old(er) is a pain in
the lower back.

So, when school is done for in the 9th, we are thinking (once again) of
heading up to Wells Gray.  Not sure of actual dates yet.  Partially
dependent on the strange weather this summer.    Maybe we can swing by on
our way back down to the states and we may head for Vancouver.

Aram