[LRflex] Re: Wildlife (almost)

  • From: "Aram Langhans" <leica_r8@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2011 12:12:59 -0700

No comment on the 'wildlife" aspect of these.  I want to say #1 is a
crescent butterfly of some kind, but not sure.  The angle you took it at
surely creates an optical illusion for me.  I want to say #2 is a skipper of
some kind, but I am almost sure that is wrong.  Yet that is all that comes
to mind.  I have forwarded them to a butterfly expert and former science
teacher.  I'll let you know what he says.

Aram