[LRflex] Re: What - Is This Saskatoon!?!?!

  • From: Richard Ward <ilovaussiesheps@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2011 11:17:37 -0500

My Apologies Ph., But your comment has gone zipping completely over my
head. I don't understand it at all. :-)

American Banking Joke?
French Banking Joke?
Subtle commentary on the deliterious relationship between the A.P.Y on
Certificates of Deposits and the nominally Zero Interest Rates being
sustained at the United States Federal Reserve?

I was referencing Weather Terminology in my last posting, but maybe
'Fog Bank' is a uniquely american colloquialism unknown to others
around the globe.
Hee Hee

Richard in Michigan

In physics, you don't have to go around making trouble for yourself -
nature does it for you.
   - Frank Wilczek