[LRflex] Re: Playing with spot metering

  • From: "Aram Langhans" <leica_r8@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2011 08:22:16 -0800

Actually, now that I figured out how to see both versions, on my monitor I
think something between them both would be better.  The first is more
dramatic and that dramatic effect is lost in the second version.  Try a
middle ground, or maybe try selective dodging of the guitarist's shadow to
bring out a touch more.

I apologize for making comments on a dramatically lit photo when viewing it
on my laptop.  Now that I am home I can see them on my better monitor.

Aram