[LRflex] Was Steam now Black and White plug-in

  • From: Douglas Sharp <douglas.sharp@xxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 04 Sep 2005 02:08:20 +0200

Jerry,
A couple of coal mines are still being run privately up there, but most
of the  high-quality steam coal still comes from Wales.

Everyone, if you're interested,
the BW conversion plug-in is from photo-plugins.com, 6 colour
manipulation sliders (filters?) 7 different characteristics
gamma correction,grain adjustment, filters (haven't quite worked out
what this bit does), and a toning option with a near infinity of
selectable colours. and all for free. I think it worked best on this one.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/Railway-Heritage/MG_2499_edited_2
Original scan
http://gallery.leica-users.org/Railway-Heritage/MG_2499_edited_3
Cropped and converted(T-max mode)