[LRflex] Re: Vertical panos - reasoning for it

  • From: Douglas Sharp <douglas.sharp@xxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2009 11:13:20 +0200

Hi Ed,

Novoflex make something along those lines:

http://www.novoflex.com/en/products/macro-accessories/universal-bellows-pro/proshift-adapter/

Cheers
Douglas

Edward Caliguri wrote:
Hi(

I don't know if it has been mentioned,,but I recall reading somewhere - that if possible shoot your Panoramas vertical if you can in order to increase the pixel count I'n that direction. It may take more 'panels' to tile for a given area, but in the end the file is much larger and detailed.

Is this correct?

Thanks,
Ed

begin:vcard
fn:Douglas M. Sharp
n:Sharp;Douglas M.
org:30629 Hannover, Germany;Annette-Kolb-Strasse 29
email;internet:Douglas.Sharp@xxxxxx
title:G2E Translations
tel;work:0049 0511 9585565
version:2.1