[LRflex] Re: The Silk String Quartet

  • From: "Marc Dufour" <foto@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2009 18:35:46 +0200

Hello Richard,

Since I "discovered" the RAW file, and its possibilities, I don't use no more
the JPG ones.
So, I supposed at high ISO, JPG would be even worse than RAW.
I generally don't use high ISO, because the typical grain of films, and noise
in digital files.
So, I'm very grateful with this information.
I've to try again, from these same RAW files, and noise reduction tools !
Thank you so much, Richard.
Marc