[LRflex] Re: Summilux is lurking to our list :)

  • From: Gautier Bartoli <gautier@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2010 14:33:21 +0100

Hello,
   I have joined the LRflex list for a couple of months but without
enough time to read all the messages. Or to write an answer. It's time
to present myself : an amateur photographer who created the french
portal http://www.summilux.net/ I am using M an R cameras. M is
generally for travel or family images; R is for nature.

   Some recent images using a R9/DMR :
http://www.summilux.net/forums/viewtopic.php?p@2637#402637
  (birds taken in Toulouse, South of France).

   Regards,

Gautier