[LRflex] Re: Sparrows

  • From: Bob Shaw <rsphotoimages@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2010 08:50:14 -0800

Doug:

Most of these birds feed on my back deck.

You have captured their unique look and behavior, and given me two gifts:

1.  I don't have to try and shoot them any more - it's done.
2.  If I decide to try some more, you've given me a Gold Standard to shoot for.

Thanks for showing us how it is done!

bob

Bob Shaw
rsphotoimages@xxxxxxxxxxx