[LRflex] Re: Focusing with digilux 3

  • From: "philippe.amard" <philippe.amard@xxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2010 18:08:07 +0100

Hi Richard,

I don't find it that hard on the L1 (aka Digilux 3 in Germany).
I use the green light in the OVF which works better for me than my
appreciation with or without glasses as I have detected
inconsistencies when using different lenses,
or better, when I have time to - shooting macro on a tripod for
instance - I use Liveview and the magnifying device; you can't beat
that.

As to another screen, I've never heard it could be replaced (never
featured on the Leica site when the D3 was still availbable) and would
also like to know more as a result - clearer would certainly be better
in any case ...
Keep us tuned.
Best from Metz
Philippe