[LRflex] Singapore Panos

  • From: H&ECummer <cummer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 19 Apr 2009 17:15:29 +0800

HI Bill,
Thanks for your comments. As you suspected I was limited in the foreground I could include in the Justice shot. It is a three panel portrait shot which is the way I prefer to make my panos if I can. So is the fish pond picture. Horizontal shots are too long and narrow when patched together for my taste.
Cheers
Howard

From: "William B. Abbott III" <captbilly3@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [LRflex] Re: Singapore Panos
Date: Sat, 18 Apr 2009 22:04:41 -0700

Howard,
The Court of Justice shot is very nice. IMHO, it could be improved by
a bit of foreground but sometimes that can't be done, for one reason
or another.

Have you had any luck taking pano photos with the camera in the
portrait orientation? I haven't tried it yet but want to try that next.

You said, about your #2, "I like the painterly aspect." So do I.

Best,

Bill