[LRflex] Re: Shots of Vienna and Budapest up......

  • From: Philippe Amard <phamard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 01 Jun 2007 22:43:22 +0200

Hi Alex,
I often work from home, hence my posting at any time of the day or night
- I plan to set up a 24h service as soon as I retire BTW. The office
auto reply was a joke about yours.

The Kiss - my younger son, then aged 9 was moody on that day when we
visited the museum - he rushed forward, probably in the secret hope we'd
walk out in his strides. But we didn't. After about 20mn he came back
and said; hey, you should come over there, there's something fantastic.
No need to continue I guess , this was it!

I don't know if you're interested in architecture too - most probably
you are - but there's a funny place in Wien where Hundertwasser
(spelling most unsure)  built appartment buildings that are also worth
trying a shot or too. Do you know the place?

Still about Klimt; there was something n the papers not so long ago
about an American heiress of Klimt's who successfully claimed back part
of some collections - which? I have forgotten.

Well, if you find more photos to share, let us know about it, would you?

Yours
Phil...x