[LRflex] Re: R-10 Confirmed!

  • From: mehrdad <msadat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2007 13:47:11 -0700

also do you all think of the following

1) pricing of the new lenses will follow the sumirats or traditional
leica prices and how fast can leica ramp up with new lenses. the
current 28-90 is over 4k now

2) will they go for zooms or prime, my guess is zoom and more zoom

3) would they borrow the IS technology from panasonic?

4) leica lenses are heavy already, are they going to hi tech plasic
with the new AF lenses?

5) are we sure it is an R and not a 4/3 system??