[LRflex] Re: R 80-200 f4.0 Vario Elmar R

  • From: "Robert O. SHAW" <rj5s@xxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 05 Oct 2005 19:56:35 -0700

Only reason I did not buy it  (and I DID shoot with it) was to buy the
70-180 APO which is a very unfair comparison.  The 80-200 is one of the very
best price/performance lenses in the Leica arsenal.

I the price is anywhere near right, buy it.  I cannot imagine you would ever
reget it.

Bob in Seattle