[LRFlex] Pola Rizer and Roid

  • From: "Bille Xavier F." <hot_billexf@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2005 08:17:53 +0000

Hi Gang

Just adding my 0.02 Camembert to the thread. According to documentation, it's a circular pola for the R7. Good enough, I have one.

When the filter is rotated in its turret, it accentuates the effect and it changes the exposure parameters (usually 1/2 ev to 1 ev). Result? I never knew if I should take the parameters before the effect or after the effects shows up.

End of the story: I bracket but often, by laziness I take the parameters as shown by the display. it darkens a little the image, though.

Polaroid? Has anyone used one of these backs for Leica R? Any fun?

Cheers.