[LRflex] Oscar's spirit

  • From: H&E Cummer <cummer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2011 09:00:27 -0700

From: Bille Xavier F. <hot_billexf@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [LRflex] (was) More Whales, now, Oscar's spirit
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2011 19:38:05 +0200

Hello Howard, your whales were mostly appreciated here, it brings back memories
of a whale spot: Tadoussac, East Canada. I like the idea of these small
panasonic cameras, well in the spirit of Oscar Barnack. The electronic
viewfinder brakes me out. However, I read that the G3 is outstanding. Well
newer is always better, eh? Thanks, have a good day.

Thanks Xavier,
The EVF of the GH2 can't compare with the prism viewfinder of an SLR but that
is the compromise to get to smaller and lighter. In bright sun the image can be
hard to see but in lower light levels it works just fine.
Cheers
Howard