[LRflex] Re: One for the light or lack of it

  • From: Richard Ward <ilovaussiesheps@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2010 06:25:02 -0800 (PST)

Hi Walter,
   your images don't seem glum to me at all.  They are quite strong images on
the sharpness, visual contrasts, and varied areas of focus, fronts. The places
and items in the scenes can have some gloomy associations, that's for sure, but
I think you've accomplished some rich image making, that have been quite a
pleasure to experience and I am grateful to have seen them. Sincere Kudo's from
Michigan. I will say that I'm of a mind there may be a fair bit to be gained if
you were to explore some narrower cropping for the images I've seen in your
'cemetary series' - if I may call it that.

Sincerely
Richard Ward

It's okay to be stupid just don't be gung-ho about it.