[LRflex] Re: Not classic, nor plastic

  • From: "Marc Dufour" <foto@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2009 14:50:08 +0200

Charlie,
In Sulawesi, there even aren't barns on the beach :-)
The sailmakers build the ships on the sand, and later they dig to can launch
the ship...
Even so, they are able to build superb wooden vessels (without any nail) as the
ones which can be seen everyday in the "old port" of Jakarta.
I took some pictures, in '97, I shall scan and post someones forward.
Thanks again,
Marc