[LRflex] Re: Nikon Lenses on Leica R body

  • From: NATSTEK@xxxxxxx
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2005 08:40:00 EDT

I once tried using a 70's vintage Nikon (lens flange) to T-mount adapter that
I acquired from an old Soligor, multi-mount bellows (used T-mounts, both
front and rear. I mounted it on the Nikon lens and installed a Leica R, T-mount
on
it and mounted all of it on a R4Sp body. Worked great. I regularly use an
adapter that I acquired in Germany, to mount Leica Viso lens heads with either,
short focusing mounts, or on an M, Bellows II, on to my Nikon Bodies. I get
Past-infinity focus-to-near macro with the focusing mount and to about 1.5:1
with
the BellowsII.
The above is useable with the 65, all 90's, all 135's, 200 & 280 Viso lenses.
All in all, a pretty impressive lineup.

Art Tafil