[LRflex] Re: New Member Query

  • From: David Young <dsy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2009 14:53:44 -0700

Richard wrote:

Query: I assume since this is an email list, it's more polite to post links instead of 'embedding' coded so people aren't 'forced' to use bandwidth checking their email - correct?

You are correct, Richard. This is a world-wide list - at last count, we had members in some 22 countries.

Many members are on dial-up and live in places where they must pay for their local phone service, by the minute, in addition to their ISP charges. Thus, we do not permit attachments. Posting your photos on flickr, the LEG Gallery or other site and giving us the link is, indeed, the way to go.

Thanks for being considerate!

David Young
Logan Lake, BC

Wildlife Photos: www.furnfeather.net