[LRflex] New Member Image Sample

  • From: Richard Ward <ilovaussiesheps@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: LeicaReflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2009 14:35:26 -0700 (PDT)

Greetings Group:
   I'm new around here and lamentably haven't had the pleasure of owning Leica
Glass, yet. I did want to share an image or two to establish being a
'photographer' rather than an equipment FanBoy. I've known a few of 'those' in
my life and they grow like weeds on the internet, don't they!

This First one was taken with a Zeiss Pancolar 50 on my 20D. That's my cousin's
son standing on third base.

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3522/3267824103_9f55579064_b.jpg

The second is a 1:1 crop to show detail.

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3513/3267824111_0757e19c9f_o.jpg

Query: I assume since this is an email list, it's more polite to post links
instead of 'embedding' coded so people aren't 'forced' to use bandwidth
checking their email - correct?

Richard W.

Life is hard...but I just take it one photograph at a time.
~•~
"You miss 100% of the shots you never take" Wayne Gretzky
~•~
In a world without walls and fences, who needs Windows or Gates?
~•~
It's okay to be stupid. Just don't be gung-ho about it.