[LRflex] M lenses for sale

  • From: H&ECummer <cummer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2009 06:11:09 +0800

Hi Flexers,

First, thanks to those who have helped to reduce my inventory.

I still have the following available.

90mm F2.0 Black Summicron APO, coded, with case and packing and IR cut filter adjusted to focus accurately on my M8 – selling because I prefer the lighter 90 Elmarit
US$1590.00

12mm Black Heliar with adapter, viewfinder and case. No coding or IR Cut filter
US$500.00

Please contact me off list if interested. If no interest this week next week I'll list them on the auction site.

Many thanks

Howard------