[LRflex] M lenses for sale

  • From: H&E Cummer <cummer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2009 17:30:13 -0700

Hi Flexers,

90mm F2.0 Black Summicron APO, coded, with case and packing and IRcut filter. the lens is adjusted to focus well on my M8 – I am selling it because I prefer the lighter 90 Elmarit
US$1575.00

12mm Heliar with adapter, viewfinder and case. No coding or IR Cut filter
US$475.00

21mm Black Elmarit pre Asph coded with 60mm IR Cut filter. With box and hood but no case
US$1225.00

Please contact me off list if interested. Paypal is preferred (please add 3%) Shipping by
insured Express Post at cost.

Cheers
Howard