[LRflex] Re: Leitax

  • From: "Aram Langhans" <leica_r8@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2009 10:07:33 -0800

Actually a very important way for me. My knees an back can't lug too much stuff if I plan on hiking much in the hills. Or even on level ground. Walked about 10 miles in each of the two days we were in DC in the heat and if I had more weight to carry it would have been even worse. My back was really troubled at the end of each day.

Oh to be younger and less damaged again.

Aram