[LRflex] Re: Leitax

  • From: Charlie Falke <chfalke@xxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 01 Dec 2009 18:03:01 -0500

Axel Collier wrote:
Charlie
very interesting information.
I have to think this over.
This means that is would be more difficult to focus, I guess.
greetings, Axel
Axel,
   As Doug has just explained, it can be done.  I've never been
much good at it, but others' results speak for themselves. :-)
   And I didn't have focus confirm to help me either, and was
using a Leicaflex Standard finder, in which only the central
microprism circle can be used to focus.

   Any other D700 users care to respond?
Is an auto-diaphragm still needed if you have focus confirm?
Is it better to have DOF preview on all the time?
--
Charlie Falke                                         _____      /\
"One test result is worth                        |    |/        `o
  one thousand expert opinions" - Wernher Von Braun   0  N4003M
"Imagination is more important than knowledge" - Albert Einstein