[LRFlex] Leicaflex SL finder v R8 finder

  • From: "Tony Salce" <salcet@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2004 21:31:43 +1100

Hello all,

I haven't posted too much here but am interested in users comments on the
differences between the respective finders of the SL and the R8.

Is the R8 finder brighter than the SL ?

Has anyone switched from using an SL to an R8 or vice versa ?

I currently use SL's but am intrigued by the great comments I hear about the
R8. So much so that I would consider the purchase of an R8.

If one was to purchase an R8 are there any serial numbers to steer away from
?

Best regards,

Tony Salce

    www.horizon.bc.ca/~dnr/lrflex.htm