[LRflex] Re: Konica Hexar RF + M lenses

  • From: Julian W <julianw123@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2005 01:45:45 -0700 (PDT)

Brian,

I have been using the Konica + Leica M combination for
some time and I am very happy with the combination. I
used them with
M 35, f1.4
M 50, f2

However, for 90mm, I use the Konica 90mm. Reason, I
have been told that the focusing is not accurate
enough for 90mm on the Konica RF camera. Can't verify.
Just sharing what I heard.

Other niggle: When there is direct light, the coating
on the RF windows tends to 'black out'. Quite
difficult to focus when there is direct light, as
compared to the Leica M.

..Julian
www.julianw-photo.co.uk